Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day Nineteen: Training Day

"I'm not listening to a word this man is saying."

Peace,

I don't really have time to submit a proper post today. I'll be in training for the rest of the week and, on Friday, I have to take a test to prove to my supervisor that the money that she authorized to be spent on me was worth it.

BUT...I do have some good news. I have an interview Friday morning with a director who's interested in helping me get out of my current department before the layoffs hit. I'll keep you updated.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger BLESSD1 said...

Good luck with that interview, brother, though I know that you won't need it. You're going to knock it out of the park like Manny.

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger ...they call me "L" said...

Hey hun! I missed this one...please enlighten the curious ones on how your interview went.
:-)

 
At 11:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit nigga...the block is hot. We're laying off people too and "eliminating positions" Tough times...even for healthcare. Good that you are being proactive.

Your sea-town buddy...yes there are black folks in Seattle...haven't you all heard of Sir-Mix-a-lot? Hello?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Technorati Tags: ,
Add to: | Technorati | Digg | del.icio.us | Yahoo | BlinkList | Spurl | reddit | Furl | Technorati Tags: , , ,