Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day Twenty Six: Libations

These don't look like depressants to me.

Is it a bad sign that I'm looking more forward to drinking alcohol (in particular, a slew of delicious white Russians) on Thanksgiving than I am to eating?

It's been a rough year and I fully intend to tie one on tomorrow without guilt or fear of repercussions. Here's hoping you all enjoy your "holiday" as much as I will mine.

Blaxplanation Disclaimer: Drink responsibly (as I, despite all suggestion to the contrary, intend to).

5 Comments:

At 11:08 AM , Blogger decade number three said...

Hey! Where did you go!

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger ...they call me "L" said...

Hey hun, hope you had a nice celebration, full of multiple slews of delicious white Russians LOL!

 
At 4:40 AM , Blogger Mandingo said...

While I enjoyed reading your post albeit after the fact due to a little holiday excursion of my own. I totally concur with your assessment of the libations you displayed on the blog. This time of year is for overindulgence in the food category and responsible enjoyment in the alcoholic consumption one. However, since you haven't posted in a minute, I suppose you over did it. Hopefully your hangover will wear off and you'll be able to post a lil sumthin.

 
At 11:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Conflict...I have a question. Why do nigga's always gotta show they teeth (See link below)?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Underwood%2C_Sheryl_%282008%29.jpg

from your seattle buddy

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger BLESSD1 said...

I LOVED the caption under the pic, and with your license, will be using that one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Technorati Tags: ,
Add to: | Technorati | Digg | del.icio.us | Yahoo | BlinkList | Spurl | reddit | Furl | Technorati Tags: , , ,