Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Day Five: The Now


The Unbelievable, Beautiful Reality of the Moment


I'm not going to focus on any negativity today (that means I won't bother to let you know what I think about Jesse Jackson and his scripted shedding of crocodile tears). No. Today, I'm happy for my people. Today, I'm happy for my country. Moreover, I'm happy about being wrong. For this one day, I'm not focused on the past or the future. I'm focused on the moment - and what a beautiful one it is. We're certified, baby.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Blogger Clifton said...

Beautiful is the word to describe it. We can get back to the grind next week.

 
At 3:09 PM , Blogger ...they call me "L" said...

LMMFAO at your comment about Jesse. Can't wait for you to speak on THAT shit...but for now, we shall continue to soak up the beauty.

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger BLESSD1 said...

Hey...Jesse's tears were sincere. He was just like a chick at prom who saw her rival get crowned and cried saying, "It should have been me...it should have been me..." I can handle this positive post stuff, ACT...it's a good look on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Technorati Tags: ,
Add to: | Technorati | Digg | del.icio.us | Yahoo | BlinkList | Spurl | reddit | Furl | Technorati Tags: , , ,