Friday, October 03, 2008

The Free Wheelin' Conflict Theorist

    

Thuggin' Love at it's most touching


I just read Cliff's latest post and, not unusually, was inspired to freestyle once again.

First - and this is an addendum to an argument that I left over at Cliff's Crib - Sarah Palin is NOT being picked on by the media.  Katie Couric is not Alfred H. Lewis.  Let's get a grip.  For example, I live in Texas.  The Dallas Morning News.  See?  I managed to come up with the name of my local newspaper rather easily, and did it without the aide of Google.  Also, and not for nothing, but I'm only an HR professional and I know what the Bush Doctrine is.  Anyone with more than a passing interest in the actions of this crooked-assed president and his daddy should be familiar with it.  It's simple shit, people.  Here's what it boils down to: Sarah Palin simply doesn't know what the hell she's talking about.  She's not qualified to be a candidate for Vice President and I wish people would stop acting as if she's splitting atoms just because she doesn't completely disintegrate when the cameras are turned on her.  It's officially become irritating.  She's fighting above her intellectual weight class and everyone knows it.  The very next time a hypocritical right-winger attacks affirmative action, white women (who have benefited from it, and continue to do so infinitely more than blacks) had better circle the God damned wagons.

Hillary Clinton is going to vote for John McCain.  She's got her angry white female loyalists printing up HILLARY 2012 bumper stickers as I type this.  Which brings me to another observation.  The ONLY mistake that Obama has made during his improbable campaign is failing to close the gap between himself and the Clintons - who still have considerable political pull, and anger over having been whipped by a Negro neophyte.  Obama should have been able to strike some sort of back room, under the table deal with the Clinton cadre to sew up their loyalties, at least for the current election cycle. His failure to do so may very well cost him the election.

We Americans love deluding ourselves.  One such delusion is that Osama Bin Laden is currently running around like a trapped rat living in a cave.  He is not.  As sure as John McCain's wife is a drug addict, that murderous fanatic is living in a dwelling that makes your house look like that shack in Wasilla from which Sarah Palin use to "govern."  It comforts us to believe that our great modern day walking evil is running around, eating only herbs and berries, and eeking out a hunted existence like the family in The Land of the Lost.  It makes us feel that he's less of a threat and that our complete and utter failure to capture him isn't all that bad.  It ain't so, folks.  Bin Laden isn't living like a Flintstone, and he had an iPhone 3G before you did.

And finally, I need to know why so many of you seem to love Lil' Wayne so much.  Why do you continue to prop him up so?  What is so fascinating about him?  Have you actually heard his voice?  Or seen him?  Or listened to his *sigh* music?  What's wrong with you people?  Some days ago, I was watching VH1's 100 Greatest Hip Hop Songs special.  According to some unfathomable combination of VH1 producers and hip hop listeners, the Doug E. Fresh/Slick Rick classic, "The Show," was #51.  Number 51.  That's at least in the top 20 my fellow Americans.  "So," I thought to myself, "surely the the top 50 must be masterpieces."  Of course, that hope was dashed when #50 was announced: "The Block is Hot" by the afore mentioned cockroach, Lil' Wayne.  Since I can't blame myself for this travesty, that only leaves you.  You may apologize if it suits you but I assure you that it will not be accepted.


Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She makes my butt itch. From cheek to cheek. She's basically treated like that new chick treats Kevin on "The Office" since she thinks he's "special."

I love the butch hair cut middle aged white females that are now endorsing McCain, then pretending as though it has something to do with policy.

The entire myth of Osama (check that typo at the end) living like Swiss Family Robinson is complete manure. He probably played golf with Bush Saturday. He's got an essentially godlike following. I'm sure that he doesn't just ask his folks to bring him camcorders and gruel. Dafuggouttaheah.

Lil Wayne...okay, here's how they got people: he was everywhere, but not in his own songs. So you might have an artist that you like, and *pop* there's Wayne with a verse. It was pretty much the gateway drug into being a hard core user. i've found myself listening to a song or two as well. *hangs head in shame*

 
At 12:38 PM , Blogger Mandingo said...

Greetings my brother,
Your commentary is, as always intellectually stimulating. On the Obama/Clinton topic I concur wholeheartedly. There are so many who believe that Bill and Hill's 'fake ass' campaigning will aide Obama in painting the white house black. I'm sorry, but I don't think so. They are in the same category with the vast majority of Pennsylvania, Virginia, the Carolinas and the other states that they are delusionally projecting that Obama has a great chance of winning. When those folks get in that voter's booth they'll vote like they always have. For the WASP that opposes Barack.
As for your Bin Laden reflections, they are oh so accurate and I'll take it a bit farther to say that our governmental intelligence agencies KNOW where he is and have known for a while. Also your statement about Obama having the 3G iPhone before me, I believe was meant to be directed at Osama.
On the subject of Lil felon, I mean Wayne; I've had the discussion with some that what he puts out isn't hip-hop, but rap. Some act as if there's no difference in the social commentary presented by the hip-hop movement and the crap that they call rap. However I think lil Wayne, lil roach, lil termite, or whatever he wants to call himself and his contemporaries ought not even be touting what they make as music. It's just my opinion...you know.

 
At 4:56 PM , Blogger Another Conflict Theorist said...

b - Peace. Thanks for dropping by my spot and checking me on the mistype. I must be taking my cues from Fox News. And that last paragraph explains a LOT. But I still don't forgive you.

Brother Mandingo - You're referring what's become known as the Bradley Effect, the phenomenon in which white voters announce their intention to vote for a black candidate then vote for his or her white opponent. I agree that Obama won't win Virginia (I just left that state and, let me tell you, it ain't exactly liberal). As always, I appreciate you and your comments. Peace to you and yours.

 
At 5:04 PM , Blogger Another Conflict Theorist said...

b - One more thing: When Kevin suddenly realizes what's going on and asks, "Do you think I'm retarded?" Priceless.

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*still hanging head in shame* despite all my posturing and ability to put my "other" voice on, i'm still a new orleans hood chick, and so i slip into some REAL negroidian tendencies occasionally.

as far as kevin asking her if she thought he was retarded, the only thing CLOSE to that was the expression on her face when micheal ripped her counting crowes tickets.

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Clifton said...

I too have to hang my head in shame and admit that I am a fan of Lil Wayne. My defense is just like "b". It's the New Orleans thing. I know doctors and lawyers down here listening to his CD.

As far as the VH-1 100 songs list is concerned, I stopped watching after the show was 51. It's definitely top 10.

By the way, I don't think Palin is qualified at all but we both know that when people go behind that booth to vote personal association has a lot to do with who they vote for. In judging her impact you have to forget how we feel about her and think of who she is representing. They won't accept her incompetence because it reflects on them. It's the same way black people in Washington D.C talked themselves into voting for Marion Barry AFTER he was on tape smoking crack. When you want to believe in an idea you can talk yourself in anything. That's why whoever picked her to run with the old man was smart. It was their only shot.

 
At 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol@ cliff. i don't know about that song being in the top ten, but i was annoyed that i didn't see anything from juvenile's "400 degreez" on there. (unless, of course, i missed it.)

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger Clifton said...

That is strictly a New Orleans bias B. We both know Back That A@@ up is a top five song.

We are going to get banned from this blog.

 
At 3:48 PM , Blogger BLESSD1 said...

Hey...I'm just waiting to "Drop drop it like it's hot!" I kid..I kid! Man...I'm a LA native too, and I can't front...the lil roach has kinda grown on me too....like a fungus. I know...I know...apology not accepted, but I had to come clean. I just had to...

Oh yeah...Sarah Palin is an idiot, but that still won't disuade whites from voting for her b/c they simply do not want to see a negro in office. That's why I feel it's SO important that we get out to the voting booths in great numbers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Technorati Tags: ,
Add to: | Technorati | Digg | del.icio.us | Yahoo | BlinkList | Spurl | reddit | Furl | Technorati Tags: , , ,